Missy shared, I enjoyed reading her answers, and I had the time. So here goes...
BTW, I kinda dig doing this via blog. That way, whoever wants to respond--great! But there's no guilt for those who don't (as opposed to email).
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Fortunately, no. My brother wanted to name me Frankenstein.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few weeks ago when I heard a woman speaking very harshly to her kids in a store.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It’s pretty bad. (I’ve heard that bad hand-writing is a sign of intelligence, though, so I’m runnin’ with it…)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep--three
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Honestly, I think I might get on my own nerves (those of you who claim to be my friends, THANKS!).
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Uh, sheah!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Before kids, you bet. Now? Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don’t know! It has almond slivers, clusters of oats and stuff, and a honey flavor. Is that Honey Bunches of Oats?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If possible.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? No. (But I do seem to have a high pain threshold!) ;-)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? DQ plain
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they look friendly.
15. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Many age-related changes.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My buddy Tricia
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A-- but I would love for them to post their answers on their blogs!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown and brown.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Scrambled eggs and an orange.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of my space heater and the clicking of the keyboard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Indigo or magenta
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Freshly mowed grass in spring and in the winter, something warm and delicious cooking or brewing.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A judge from Coles County
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and anything my kids are playing
27. HAIR COLOR? blond
28. Eye color? Dark blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yep
30 FAVORITE FOOD? I love it all! (which in part pertains to #16)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theater, International Treasure. At home, Ocean’s 11.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or brownies. Or cappucinno w/ biscotti.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A but leave a comment if you put it on your blog
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I’ll soon be reading Bad Girls of the Bible and I can't wait! I've wanted to read it for awhile now. Liz Curtis Higgs rocks.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Some ugly internet solutions ad—I inherited it with the office.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT? Nothing.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of my mattress and bedclothes when I’m snuggling into them. I also love the sound of wind and rain when I don’t have to be out in it.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Maui.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can do this thing with my arms I learned from watching “Zoom” as a kid. (Remember that song? Oh yeah, I also have a talent for remembering worthless information.)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Shelbville, IL
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Any and all who care to or have time to.
48. IF YOU COULD HAVE (OR HAVE HAD) ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would only be totally happy doing whatever it has that God has for me. I’m not exactly sure what it is right now, but probably something to do with speaking/training.