Monday, April 6, 2009

Pretty Cool

Exciting news! Below are listings for two devotional books that will be coming out in October. I was blessed to be able to contribute ten devotions to the first one and four devotions to the second one. If you click on the title of each one you'll be able to see what the cover looks like and read a description.

I hear the photography throughout them will be really beautiful. When I was working on this project, writers were asked to provide a description of what they "saw" as a fitting visual for each devotion submitted. It'll be neat to see the finished products! Just wanted to share--I'm pretty stoked! :-)

Coming Soon
Quiet Reflections of Hope
120 Devotions to Start Your Day
ISBN: 978-0-8007-1928-9
Price: $12.99
Format: Hardcover
Publication date: Oct. 09 Division: Revell

Coming Soon
Quiet Reflections of Peace
120 Devotions to End Your Day
ISBN: 978-0-8007-1929-6
Price: $12.99
Format: Hardcover
Publication date: Oct. 09 Division: Revell

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Congratulations! =)

JenniferLayne said...

Kathy!!! That is SUPER news!!!! I am so excited for you. I love love LOVE it when dreams are realized.

:)Way to go!

Melissa Milbourn said...

Hey!! That is WAY cool!!!

God's girl said...

Oh Kathy that is such good news! I love it so much for you. That is a great thing. I cannot wait to see them either. Thanks so much for sharing and do keep us posted on them.
Much love,
Angela

Sara Boyer said...

Congrats! That is awesome news! I'm excited to read your work. Just think, I can say I knew her when.....!! :) I know we will have to make a lot more time to read the many works that will come from you. You are well on your way to changing the lives of women through the man gifts God has given you!

Wendy Pope said...

You are a published author!!! You will look beautiful in your new coat at a book signing. Smile
Hope you are well.

Gretchen said...

Way to go Kathy!!! That is too cool. Love ya.

Wendy Blight said...

I always love to learn about new devotions. Thanks!!

There is a little devotion book I love called "Rest Assured." Have you heard of it? Proverbs sells it, and it is a wonderful little devotion book about REST!!! Something we all need more of.

Blessings,

Wendy

Wendy Blight said...

Kathy, can't believe I left off the most important part of my comment...CONGRATULATIONS, sweet friend!!! I pray that many, many women will be encouraged as they hear the whispers of God's love and encouragement through your words.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I am using you as my inspiration! Thanks sista!

Bethany

Beams of Light Ministries said...

neato! congratulations!